GDPR Compliance Notification
Due to the introduction of the GDPR legislation we are contacting you to inform you that we have your contact details in our mailing list for one of the following reasons:
- You are currently or have been a customer of N R Taylor Ltd.
- You have been identified as a consumer of N R Taylor and it’s relevant products.
- You have registered interest at an event or on our website.
All of the above reasons mean you have a legitimate interest in hearing from N R Taylor Ltd via email. If you no longer wish to receive marketing material from us please reply to andrew@nrtaylor, and I will unsubscribe for you.
- We may hold your personal details which may include names, Business addresses, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- We hold this data to allow us to provide any of the relevant products you are able to consume from N R Taylor.
- We retain data for as long as statute or regulations demand.
- We hold data electronically.
- We normally destroy files after six years.
- Our computer hard drives are destroyed before disposal.
- We do not allow any third-party access to our data.
- We store data via third-party servers and we use applications including Dropbox, Microsoft, SolarWinds and Google products.
- Data held on third-party servers is highly protected by security features including firewalls, regular scans against malware and measures to prevent SQL injection.
- We process and store data using our Service Desk application, such software may be located ‘in the Cloud’ and if so we rely on the software provider’s security features and all access is password protected.
- When software is installed on our local machines, all software is password protected.
- We may use third-party contractors in our business, and they are required to sign a ‘Fit and proper’ declaration which includes a declaration that they will not remove data or pass on data to other parties.